The Law Offices of Anissa Bluebaum, LLC
Limited Representation for Missouri Divorce.
AVAILABLE IN ALL MISSOURI JURISDICTIONS
Limited Representation Divorce w/o Children
Limited Representation Divorce with Children
CALL NOW TO GET STARTED ---- 417-581-4529
Is Limited Representation Right for you in your Divorce?
Are you ready for a divorce? Are you and your spouse ready to divorce on agreeable terms?
Is hiring an attorney to represent you in your divorce outside of your budget?
Are you willing and able to complete a few steps on your own?
If you answered yes to all of these questions then limited representation might be right for you in your divorce proceedings.
CALL NOW TO GET STARTED ------ 417-581-4529
HOW IT WORKS
1. Call for a free consultation and speak with one of our attorneys who will answer your questions. No obligation 30 minute free consultation.
2. Your attorney will email you the documents you need to fill out to provide the information they will need to prepare all of your divorce paperwork.
3. You will complete the requested information sheets and fax or mail them back to your attorney.
4. Your attorney will personally prepare all the specific documents that are required to complete your divorce from beginning to end.
5. Your attorney will then mail you a complete package with your personalized documents with appropriate number of copies and specific instructions what to do with the documents and specific contacts and other important information for you to complete your divorce.
6. Your attorney will remain available for your questions throughout your uncontested matter regarding the specific instructions and procedures to complete your divorce on your own without expensive, ongoing legal fees.
CALL NOW TO GET STARTED -------- 417-581-4529
PLEASE BE ADVISED!
This service does not provide you with an attorney to represent you in court throughout your divorce or any representation if your divorce becomes contested.
You will be required to sign an agreement that you understand the engagement of your attorney is for limited representation only and that you are hiring them only to prepare documents, assist you in executing your uncontested dissolution paperwork, and answering your questions regarding procedures in completing your divorce as a pro se litigant (representing yourself).
IF YOUR DIVORCE BECOMES CONTESTED
The Law Offices of Anissa Bluebaum, LLC provides full service legal representation should your matter become contested. In that event we require you to meet with your attorney personally. You and your attorney can decide together if you would like to continue with full service general representation with your attorney throughout the duration of your dissolution. Should you decide to retain our services for a contested divorce representation only then will you enter into a general engagement agreement and our standard hourly fees will be applied to those services.
Full Legal Services Representation is limited to our areas of service. Detailed areas are located on the "Areas Served" section of this website.
If you are in a Missouri jurisdiction where we do not provide full service legal representation we advise you to seek legal advice from a family law attorney in your area in the even your divorce becomes contested.
MERELY CONTACTING THE LAW OFFICES OF ANISSA BLUEBAUM, LLC THROUGH THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. THE DECISION TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION AND SHOULD NOT BE BASED ON ADVERTISEMENTS ALONE.